I had a great breakfast this morning
I had one of those 1 point english muffins with half a slice of cheddar and a little ham...yum! and only 4.5 points!
I also had Jamba Juice for lunch today
I got a strawberry whirl and it was only 5.5 points
But Chloe and I shared it so I counted it as 4 points
I need to remember this because it was very filling and healthy too
I made spaghetti for dinner tonight
Used the high fiber noodles-3 points
spaghetti sauce-1 point
hamburger meat-4 points (it could have been a lot less but I used the fatty meat)
Plus I measured everything
Portion control baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good job, babe!
I did some water walking the last two days in the pool. One day I used the lap lanes and yesterday I just hauled Eli and Isaac around for a while. :-)
Post a Comment