Thursday, July 19, 2007

Day 20

Wow, day 20
I think I am doing pretty awesome at 20 days now
I am working on my self image
I look at myself in the mirror and all I see is fat
I want tot see results and I want to see them now
But it is going to take 20-30 pounds before you will begin to see it on me
I can say that my shorts seem loose and my body feels so much better!
My body was really starting to rebel on me right before I started this journey
My stomach was upset all the time, I had no energy and couldn't do anything without starting to breathe heavy
But now I have so much more energy and my body feels so much better!

I started off the day good, but for dinner we ended up at Golden Corral
I no I didn't eat healthy
So I gave up on counting points for today
But I can say 2 good things about today
I came home and walked 3 lamps around our block and my father-in-law bought a ham for us to cook
A fuckin smoked ham...god I love ham like that
I kept going by it saying bad ham, bad ham
I knew if I started it I would never stop
I did eat just about 1/2 a piece and that is it
Exercising after Golden Corral is another fuckin miracle in itself!

I have walked the past 2 nights
Since Herb is home this week it has been nice to go by myself walking (I go around 9:30 pm so it is not as hot)

I also wanted to mention our trip to I-Hop yesterday for lunch
I was very proud
I had the Belgium waffle with none of the extra crap (eggs, bacon and hash browns)
It was still yummy and filling
:)

No comments: