Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Day 19

I am now in the 26-31 point range
I guess losing weight does have its disadvantages!

The in-laws are here for the rest of the week so I really going to try to exercise every day and just maintain
If I lose any super...if I don't, no biggie

I am ending the day on 49/34 points
Yes, it is over but I have points that I didn't use earlier in the week and plus my flex points

I made a WW german chocolate upside down cake and it is so good!
You use a regular cake mix but put in egg whites (5!), sour cream and applesauce
It was 5 points
I will try to post the recipe sometime

For breakfast I made WW apple fiber muffins
They were 2 points each
Very good to me...but not so to everybody else
but it was a nice change from my fiber cereal everyday!

I discovered something tonight
My mother in law bought stuff for strawberry shortcake
But I just ate the strawberries with cool whip
Cool whip was only 1 point for 1 T
Very yummy!

No comments: