Good evening
Started off the day wonderfully!
I couldn't wait until Saturday to get on the scales so I broke down this morning
3.2 lbs!
It only took 3 days!
Looking back at yesterday, I went more than one point over...I was over by 2
But I am not going to beat myself up over it if I have still lost weight
Today I am ending at 39 points...6 over
But again
Not going to dwell on it
Took the kids to the mall this afternoon and we had Chickfila
I did choose a grilled chicken instead of the fried and shared a small fry
But I did get a coke
But it was a medium instead of a large
Baby steps
Several reasons I am on the rode to f & f
My children refer to my underwear as pantyzilla!
But...It wasn't the children that came up with the name
It was my loving husband!
And I weigh the same amount as I did when I gave birth to Noah!
Yuck
Going to my mother's tomorrow morning
We will be there for about 24 hours
I am going off to make German potato salad
Yumm!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment