Monday, July 30, 2007

Day 31

Man, I wish I had a secretary to look over this stuff
As soon as I post, I notice more mistakes
Oh well, I warned you from the beginning that I am not the best at grammar and spelling!

I don't know what the deal is but I haven't been hungry lately
That is a good thing
Maybe it is just that I have got my snacking under control
The past couple of days I figure up my points and I have more than 10 left before dinner

I have been surfing the net printing off WW recipes that I think I would like
I plan to try at least 2 new recipes this month
Don't want to over whelm my self with cooking :)
But I am in the mood to try some new stuff
I will let you know what I make

I go through the 100 calorie snacks like crazy!
I can't wait for Walmart to start making their version
They will be a lot cheaper
I am very stingy with my snacks too...I don't let the kids eat them
Is that bad? If they do like them they would eat them all in one day
That would make one pissed mommy!
I am always telling them no, those are mommy snacks

Speaking of, I came across and old love at Walmart today
The WW cookies and cream ice cream bar
2 points of pure bliss
You know damn well, that the kids will not be getting their little paws on them!

No comments: