This has nothing to do with my blog but I have to share...
I am a freakin idiot!
I ran out of gas tonight after dark with all 3 kids in the car!
Yes, laugh all you want!
Good old Kathy comes to rescue me again almost 1 year to the day that she ran to help me before
No , I didn't run out of gas then, it was when I broke my ankle
God, I love her!
I am so very proud to say that I have got rid of 7.6 lbs!
I am ending the day at 33/33...not bad
Chloe and I had one of our favorite dinners
I didn't think I was able to have it in my point range but I made it
It is ravioli with chicken
I saute the chicken in olive oil, garlic and salt
It is to die for!
Then I was able to have 9 ravioli with white sauce
Yes, I was also surprised that the Walmart Alfredo is only 3 points for 1/4 a cup
Tonight we went to the Mid Summer's Night Fair
I was a little worried that I would blow it but I did ok
I drank just a little of the kid's shaved ice and had a little kettle corn
I wasn't for sure about the kettle corn so I went back and asked the gal at the booth
I thought it wouldn't hurt to ask and she actually knew!
2 points for about 2 cups
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It's amazing how many people know about points values at different establishments. My ww leader tells a story about the girl at the ou basketball game knowing poins for all of the foods there...WTG on the loss btw, that is GREAT.
Way to go on the weight loss! I would LOVE to lose 7 or 8 pounds, your doing soooo great Dawn. Just take it one day at a time and 1 pound at a time.
-Marilyn
Post a Comment