Sunday, July 29, 2007

Day 30

Denise Austin and got acquainted again
I haven't done aerobics with her in a couple of days
So I knew that I needed to get back into it...her and I have a date again tomorrow morning

I don't know what is up with my sleeping pattern
But I am sleeping all the time
I sleeping in in the morning, take a nap with Noah but I am staying up until midnight
I am ready to get back to my school schedule

I was getting tired of my baked fish and I knew frying was out of the question
So I breaded talapia tonight with breadcrumbs, Parmesan and seasoning salt
I also dipped them in low fat buttermilk before I breaded them
I cooked them in skillet with just 2 T of olive oil
It was really good and didn't even need lemon juice
I figured it out to 6 points but I think it may even be a little lower than that

My journey is definitely under way...
I can now wear my wedding ring without it cutting off my circulation
I also have a pair of black shorts that are now getting very loose then there is a pair of khaki ones that I have been unable to zip...now I am wearing them!
:)

No comments: