Monday, July 2, 2007

Day 3

Woke up with another headache! Herb seems to think my body is going through detox...could be or it could be hormones

I had another good day
I ended today with 34 points and I shouldn't go over 33...thank goodness for flex points
Last night I stayed up until midnight. It was so hard not to snack-but I did it
I bought some bagels at Walmart the other day that I have been wanting to try
Finally got around to it today at lunch and they were wonderful!
Olde Hearth Select Health Crunch (dairy section)
6g of fiber and 3 points
It was really good with the whipped cream cheese
I could tell that the 2 small pieces of pizza I had for dinner weren't going to fill me up so I ate 2 servings of fruit...that helped

I have been thinking about my goal
I think I would like to get rid of 100-110
That would take me down to 150 (I can see your math brains turning!)
I wonder how long it would take me to get rid of that much?
I have a little added incentive...Herb has said if I loose 100lbs he would sell his Z and I could get a boob job
I don't want them to be smaller...just back up where they started

I am trying to be very careful with Chloe since I started this
I don't want to use the word DIET
She is getting to that age...so I keep saying that we are trying to be healthy
:)

No comments: