Well my day started off with my youngest up my 5 and the other two were right after him...oh what fun!
Considering how long I have been up today I have done pretty well!
I stayed within my point range and even realized that I haven't used my extra 15 this week! The night is still young baby!
I made breaded chicken tonight that was very good
http://www.angelfire.com/journal/wwrecipes/normal.htm
It said to use 4 chicken breast with the bone still on
Instead I used 2 big boneless breast and cut them into strips (kids are more likely to eat them that way)
I didn't have any paprika to put in
But when I do it again I plan to add a little more bread crumbs maybe 1/3 cup instead of the 1/4
I didn't have enough to finish coating all of the chicken
I even ate a little more than 1 serving but that can go towards my flex points
It will be good on a sandwich with a slice of swiss too...lunch tomorrow
You know I am always on the hunt for foods with lots of fiber because
1. it makes the WW points lower
2. my diet is lacking in fiber
I found Fiber One crackers! I bought the garlic and herb-5 g of fiber and only 2 points
I also was happy to find out that Walmart has started making the 100 calorie packs
The only one I saw was the shortbread cookies with chocolate
I hope they start making more because they are $1 less!
I will be looking out for more varieties of these
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment