Thursday, July 26, 2007

Day 27

I have to admit that I have been getting on the scale every morning this week monitoring my progress
I am so close to 10 pounds that I can taste it! I am at 9.8!
I was thinking tonight that if I could get rid of 10 pounds a month that would be so wonderful!
But I am not going to get my hopes up!

I have been obsessed with this idea of getting healthy...I think about it non stop
But you know, I thought about food 24/7 before so I guess my brain has to think about something

Speaking of, I have been thinking a lot about when I go back to work
Life gets so crazy that I don't want to resort back to my old ways of fast food
So I have been thinking of different ways to combat this problem
I think the key will be lots of WW meals in the freezer so I just can pop them in the microwave
As long as I can stay out of the cafeteria at breakfast and lunch I will be ok

I made myself a quesadilla for dinner tonight and it sure was yummy
4 points for tortillas
4 points for the fatty hamburger meat
3 points for 1/3 cup of cheese
1 point for 2 T of light sour cream
12 points total
I am going to be on the hunt for some lower point tortillas and stock up on the low point ground turkey

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Dawn,

La Tortilla Factory makes a tortilla that is 0 points for 1 or 2 points for 2 tortillas. I have learned to really like them. They have 8 grams of fiber per tortilla (for the smaller ones). I think the larger ones are 1 pt. for one. I buy them at Wal-Mart. Keep up the good work...you are rockin!!!

Anonymous said...

I used the La Tortilla Factory tortillas when I was on a low-carb diet for blood sugar when I was pg. They are pretty good! Also, check out Dodson's for the good whole grain tortillas...they might be less points, too.

Leah