Monday, July 16, 2007

Day 17

Today has been a wierd day
I haven't been hungry and haven't wanted to eat
That is so very unusual for me
As of right now I have used 23 of the 36 points for the day
I guess I can always bank those points for later on in the week

Herb's family is coming in tomorrow and will be here until Saturday
It is going to be hard to stay in my point range
I plan to use most of my points in the evening

I plan to make a cake and muffins that is point friendly
Once I make up my mind, I will post the recipes

:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dawn, I saw you said you weren't very hungry today. I've noticed my appetite goes along with my cycle. Some days I can almost go all day without being hungry or even thinking about food. Other day, no matter how much I eat, I am never feel and nonstop thinking about what to eat. Try to see if it goes along with your cycle somehow---I bet it does, and you could prepare for those days ahead of time (know you need more points on certain days, and less on others).
Anyways, just wanted to mention that. Your doing so great :)

Anonymous said...

opps
that was from me above! I hit post before I could type my name.

-Marilyn