Something you may not know about me...
I don't each veggies!
Really I don't
I eat corn and potatoes (and those not very often)
Everybody that finds this out will spend the next couple of hours naming different veggies and asking if I like them
But I don't
So that is why eating healthy is so hard for me
But I have been eating lots of fruit lately
Today was another good food day
I am ending the day with 32/33 (seems to be a trend for me)
For dinner I made salmon, Parmesan couscous and corn on the cob
It was a yummy dinner!
I have tried couscous once before and it was blah
I decided to give it another try
I bought Near East Parmesan Couscous at Target and it was great!
3 points for a cup and a whole cup is a lot of couscous!
Looking to try more flavors of it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment