Monday, July 23, 2007

Day 24

Looking back at my blog, I should have named it Dawn's Ramblings on Her Journey to becoming Fit & Fab

Anybody comes to my house will automatically know I am on WW by looking in the pantry
Everything is marked with its point value on the nutrients chart
In fact today, I was even writing the amount on the stuff I bought before I put it up

I had a first today...
I went to Sonic and didn't get a drink!
We had lunch at Sonic and I got a grilled chicken but decided to not to get a Coke...wow

I found a couple of winners today
Thomas brand multi grain light english muffins
100 calories and 8g of fiber=1 point!

100 calorie pack of chocolate carmel chex is 2 points
Oh man, is it good!

I still have a couple of points left so I think I will be having another chex snack
Looking forward to getting on the scales tomorrow

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's great that you're doing so well! It's so hard to change habits. I used to have a frozen Coke almost every day; I finally got out of the habit when we were on vacation.

mareneli said...

Have you tried the Sonic Diet Cherry Limeaid? It's either 1 pt. or 2 pts. -- I think maybe just 1. It's really good, and totally satisfies that "I need a Sonic drink" craving!