Friday, July 13, 2007

Day 14

It has really been neat hearing how I am inspiring others to get healthy
On the other hand, it has really kept me accountable and motivated
So thanks for your kind words!

I exercised again today
Good old Denise Austin!
I am ending the day on 34/37 (extra points for excising)

I went out to eat lunch with a friend again today
I was so very proud that I was able to go out to eat and enjoy the social time but still stay withing my point range
We went to Macalister's and I had a wild berry chicken sandwich with a fruit cup
It was yummy!
For dinner I just stuck with a baked potato
I used I Can't believe It Is Butter spray...I like this butter but it isn't the same as good old butter!

Looking forward to weighing tomorrow because my clothes are starting to feel better on me
Not loose, just I can breath now
:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sooo proud of you....I will be so jealous when you are healthy and I am not. I know there will soon be a day when I say that I should have started this with you. I love your tips..keep it up.