I did weigh but it was not accurate
The scale kept giving me different numbers
I know I have lost it but the scales are toying with me
So I will weigh again tomorrow
I didn't get up and work out
So damn tired!
I plan to do it the rest of the week
So 4/7 days will be ok
Trying to give myself one day a week day to sleep just a little longer
I did stay with my dinner plans...quesidilla
I really wanted to go to that damn Mazzio's buffet
But I didn't give into temptation
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hi--i wanted to let you know i did exercise tonite on my gazelle for 20 minutes and i stayed in my point range on wed.. i am very proud of you for sticking with it! you have the dawn power!!!I am getting back on track.
kathy
Post a Comment