Another yummy treat!
Kozy Shack Rice pudding
I love it and I was very happy to find a low sugar one
1 point!
But I have to say that I was seriously thinking about eating all 4 because it would only be 4 points...but I didn't
I can't seem to eat anything other than bananas lately
Before I was eating strawberries, grapes and peaches too
But I don't know what my problem is now...maybe burn out
I had plan to make the paco Tacos tonight
But we ended up at the pool this afternoon and not home until after 6
So I got a Little Cesare's cheese pizza for dinner
It was pretty damn good and only 8 points for 2!
Tomorrow is going to be a busy day and I am going to cook dinner and not resort to going out
Check back to see....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment