Welcome to the next installment of "What the Fuck!"
Went to Walmart today and picked out some bread
Reading the label I see the serving size is 3 pieces!
Who the hell eats 3 pieces of bread as a serving
I can see 2 for a sandwich or 1 for a half
But 3!
I meant to say yesterday that my shorts that I got at the beginning of the summer are so loose!
To the point of falling off!
I love it!
Made talapia and brown rice for dinner
It tasted very good
I have planned out dinner for Monday and Tuesday
That should keep me out of trouble for a couple of nights
One of my comments yesterday was that Chinese buffets were now out
Yes and no to that
I am not going to give up things that I really like
It will just depend on what my food intake is for a week or two
Have I been in control?
When is the last time I splurged?
Remember I did go to Mazzio's buffet earlier this week and I still lost a total of 3 pounds for the week
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment