Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Day 40

Another website I go to a lot and signed up for their free newsletter is
hungrygirl.com
Lot's of great tips and recipes
If fact, that's where I found out that the I Can't Believe Its Not Butter spray is not 0 points
It is 1 point for 12 squirts
So don't think it is free!

I exercised to a new show today
It is called My Workout on Lifetime
I finally found something I like that is something other than Denise Austin (nothing against her)
Just looking for a new face...but surprise surprise it is another girl
Her name was Yumi Lee
She did a cardio and weight lifting mix (hand weights)
Yes, I do own a 3lb pair of hand weights! Are you impressed? I bought them at Walmart about a week ago
I have also started doing set ups during the commercials
Lord knows my tummy needs a little extra
I had planned to work out with Yumi again tomorrow but it wasn't as hot out tonight as I had thought
There was a great breeze blowing
But with my luck, there will be no breeze at all if I try to walk

Went to Sonic for lunch again today
I do like their grilled chicken sandwiches with honey mustard
I thought I was making a safe choice with a small strawberry banana smoothie
But I wasn't!
Holy Shit! 8 points and it was even made with FF yogurt!
Needless to say I didn't get to have a snack this afternoon

A new favorite night time snack is cut up banana in sugar free pudding
Total of 3 points
Chocolate is a wonderful thing!

No comments: