That SOB from ESPN that I worked out with last night...shit!
My upper abs are so sore! You know that sometimes you are sore after exercising is a good sore...this is horrible
Bad, bad man!
So, I walked tonight
But I did buy some 3 pound hand weights to use while doing aerobics
You know the fiber queen that I am...
I went to the grocery store today and found so much stuff that is high in fiber which means low in points
I will let you know as I try them out
I made a yummy dinner tonight
I used turkey breast cutlets and breaded them with a mixture of bread crumbs and herb and garlic Lipton's Recipe Secrets
I fixed brown rice for me and mac and cheese for the kids
I love the texture of brown rice
turkey 6 points per serving
rice 3 points for 1 cup
Off to a workshop all day tomorrow
No I'm not worried about the workshop, I am worried about the food
Will it be good and will it fit in my point range???
:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
12 pounds---awesome Dawn! Your inspiring me. I would like to lose 25 pounds and can't seem to get motivated at all. If you find any good low point but filling foods let me know.
-Marilyn
Post a Comment