Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Day 53

My first words this morning were Holy Shit!
I got on the scales this morning and I have lost another 1.2 since Saturday
So I am now at 17.2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think part of it is that stress usually works against me but this time it is in my favor
I am going non stop that I don't have time eat

Got up at 5 this morning and worked out
My plan is to do it M-F

I did go eat Mazzio's buffet tonight
But I am not worrying about it
I do need to let myself have it once in awhile

I made a cake for Herbie's birthday
It was really good
I figured it was 4 points per piece
The cake-one cake mix and a diet coke
Don't add any other ingredients but bake it the same
Tomorrow I will tell you about what I did for the icing...

No comments: