Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Day 39

12.2 gone
I wish it was more, but I am not going to beat myself up over it
Maybe it could go up to 13 by Saturday
Now that would make me one happy camper!

There is several websites I visit that I thought I would give to you over the next couple of days
Here is the 1st one
http://www.dwlz.com/
This is a great site that has tons of restaurants and their food items with WW points
There is also recipes and message boards...other junk too

I am very proud of myself tonight...
I went to Johnny Carino's and didn't have a coke or bread
Can you freakin' believe that?
I can't...I am still in shock

I choose the chicken Parmesan panini with pasta salad
Unfortunately, I couldn't find it on Dortti's website so I had to figure it out by each food item
It came out to 12 points...then I come home and realized that I could have ordered pasta with red sauce and it would have probably been lower!
But I got to get something that I have never had before

Fixed the Paco tacos for dinner
They were good...I was relieved I was able to eat dinner after figuring my points!
The low fat hamburger meat was only 4 points for a 4 oz serving
Not bad

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dawn, it's Jenny from Jefferson. I read all of your blogs from day 1, and I am so impressed! Way to go girl! You make me want to get motivated. I started thinking about how at school, the cafeteria ladies give me two helpings of everything, and that can't be good for anybody. Also, I've been really lazy this summer--sleeping in late, not moving around much. I really need to get the fire you've got to light up under my tail to get me in tip top shape. I'm not overweight, I know, but I can see my body changing and I know what I looked like 5 years ago versus now. It makes you think back and wish you had done something back then so it wouldn't be so hard now. But I guess we all have to start somewhere. I am really excited for you and I think that I will get on the elliptical trainer we bought a year ago (that I used religiously in the first month, and now only collects dust) and bust a move. I'll be checking back in on you, and feel free to call me on any bad habits you see me display at school (or just ask if I'm moving as much as I should). Keep up the good work!