Day 63 and it finally happened!
I am a little (ounces) over 20 pounds!
And very relieved!
I feel so much better today!
No stomach cramps!
Hopefully it is the medicine and it keeps helping!
A couple of new foods I have discovered...
Garden Harvest Toasted Chips (in the cracker section)
I had the Tomato Basil...it tasted just like pizza chips
2 points for 16
I got the WW candy earlier in the week, but I forgot about it!
I hid it from the kids and I just remembered it today!
1 point for 1
I choose the English Toffee Squares
It was a little on the expensive side but I am a candy kinda girl
So I was very happy to find these
On a side note, I tried a sugar less chocolate fun size bar and wasn't impressed
But I was impressed with the WW candy
I did go to Moe's for dinner and did eat like I would have before
I was so full!
I really don't think I ate out of my point range
Just haven't had time to figure it out
But tomorrow is the last day of using these 35 flex points for the week and I have only used 5 before today
The kids and I are going to my mom's tomorrow
I am looking forward to relaxing and doing nothing
I need to take it easy
These past 2 weeks have been rough!
So picture me 20 pounds lighter laying in the pool all weekend
Don't know if I will get around to blogging Saturday and Sunday
So it may be Monday night before I do
Happy Labor Day my fellow bloggies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment