Saturday, August 4, 2007

Day 36

I was much better today

I found wraps at Walmart the other day and had one for lunch today
They are Light Flat Out Wraps
9 grams of fiber and only 1 point!
Plus they are huge!
I used the left over turkey cutlet, chopped it up and added a slice of cheddar
Oh man, it was good and very filling!
They can be found in the deli section up against the deli counter

I took the kids to the movies today and planned ahead
I looked up how many points movie popcorn was
It was only 3 points for 3 cups
But I did have a big coke so I counted it as 5 points
I am just now getting hungry so I will use the last of my points up now

I think I am back in the right frame of mind today
:)

No comments: