Thursday, August 9, 2007

Day 41

I am starting to really get off on being able to control myself when it comes to food
The other day when I went to Johnny Corino's and then again today at McDonald's
I have to get some control and if that is what it takes!

Yes, a friend and I took our 6 children to McD's
Does that not sound crazy?
It wasn't bad though
I haven't had a grilled chicken from there...it was good
7 points
2 points more than Sonic and Chick-fila
But the bun was bigger

I made a wonderful dinner tonight
The healthy pasta-penne, ground turkey, mozzarella and red sauce
Cooked the noodles and meat separately and combined it all together
Oh man, it was so good!
I only had a cup but I could have ate a whole lot more!

I also made Fiber Friendly Muffins the other day
It has bananas, applesauce and fiber one cereal in it
Not so good
They are 1.5 points each
I am going to eat them, but not going to make them again
I still want to find a fiber muffin recipe that is good and 1-2 points
But no such luck yet...

I have joined a WW support group on Yahoo
They have a ton of recipes and lots of ideas

No comments: