Monday, August 20, 2007

Day 52

Here is the recipe for the muffins I was raving about last week:
Chocolate Fiber One Muffins POINTS® Value: 1 Servings: 24
Ingredients 3 cup General Mills Fiber One 2 cup water 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa 1 1/4 cup sugar 3/4 cup all-purpose flour 1/4 tsp baking soda 1 Tbsp baking powder 1/4 tsp table salt 1 tsp vanilla extract 1/2 cup Egg Beaters Egg Beaters 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips Instructions Preheat oven to 350 F. Put cereal in a large bowl and pour in the water. Stir to moisten all cereal Mix dry ingredients together. Stir into cereal along with Egg Beaters (or 2Egg Whites) and vanilla. Batter is very stiff - continue stirring until all dry mixture is incorporated. Fold in chocolate chips. Spoon into 24 muffin tins sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. Bake 18-20minutes.
These muffins totally rock
I want to try them again with white chocolate chips

I am so dog ass tired!
I have been up since 5:15
I did exercise though
I love getting it over with in the morning
I do it so damn early, I forget it even happened!
Plus, I am all alone...very peaceful
Except for the heavy breathing and cussing!

I could easily have gotten myself in trouble today
We didn't leave school until 5:45
I was very tired and starving
I didn't eat much today
But I had my leftovers waiting for us at home
So I stuck with it
I have made a plan of pizza for dinner tomorrow (ready made crust)
So that should be easy

But it would be so damn easy just to call fuckin' Pizza Hut!

No comments: