I am still so very tired!
I did go to bed a little after 10 last night and took a break from exercise
My body is tired and very stressed!
So if I repeat last night's stuff, just humor me
Yesterdays work out kicked my butt
I started getting sore last night and now it is horrible today
My thigh area
So I plan to get up and do the same work out to hopefully get out the stiffness
My eating habits have not been so good this week
It seems I am going non stop but I am not falling into my old pattern of fast food and stress eating
In fact, I sometimes am forgetting to eat!
I forgot to say that the Fiber One Muffins were wonderful!
I will try to remember to post the recipe tomorrow
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment