Day 50 is a big day for me...
I didn't lose 15 pounds like I planned...
I lost 16!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you freakin' believe that!
I sure can't!
I am so very proud!
I sometimes think people think I am bragging when I offer how much I have lost in conversation
But, I have learned if you can't toot your own horn...who is going to toot it for you
Nobody
And I need all the help and encouragement that I can get!
Made a very good dinner tonight
I baked salmon (2 points), a small ear of corn (1) and I had planned to make myself brown rice while the kids had mac and cheese (8)
But I got to counting up my points and I had only had 14 points before dinner and I have only used 10 of my 35 flex points for the week
After eating some extra stuff, I still just ate my daily points and didn't even get into my flex points
Damn I am good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yes, you are good!
Jennifer Toperzer
TOOT TOOT!!! I toot you to everyone I know. That is how proud I am of you.
Post a Comment