13.2 pounds gone a day ahead of my goal!
I was pretty upset this morning because that is all I have lost
But Herb reminded me that it is 10 pounds in 1 month
I didn't think about it that way, I was thinking about it in days
40 days sounds longer than a little over a month
Yes, I can loose 100 pounds in 1 year!
I have also decided that when I am down and want to eat a ton
I need to sentence myself to 30 minutes at Walmart!
There is so many fat,gross and disgusting people there!
I don't want to be like them!
I ate leftovers from last night
That stuff is still good!
I am definitely making this again!
Got to thinking that I haven't used all of my flex points this week
So I plan to have a coke and 100 calorie Dorito's as a snack
Yummy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
OK, I think I'm going to go back on WW as well. Reading your blogs is so motivating to me. Your doing so well. I'm going to go shopping on Sunday afternoon so I guess I'll start counting point on Monday. I just get so hungry with WW though, I can eat A LOT! LOL Keep posting the good stuff that you have found. I like DWLZ.com as well, lots of good ideas.
-Marilyn
Or you could think of the cute babe in the wet t-shirt we saw at the splashpad...that will make you walk away from the table.
13.2 is awesome. I would be happy with that in a year, much less a month. I like the way Herbie is supporting you too!
Post a Comment