Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Who Know's What # This Is!

Yes, I haven't been keeping track
But, I have a plan
Tomorrow (26th) back on the WW train!
Toot toot!
In fact, I'm going to try the Core WW plan
Kathy gave me the info and I have been looking through it
It will be rough...but I'm giving it a try
Are you sitting down for this?
It is all whole foods!
You know I'm the processed food queen so this will be a challenge for me
I want to at least do it for 10 pounds...20 would be even better
I need to get back on track with my time line
My mother and I are going to race to see who can loose the most by the first of Feb. (she has a trip to go on and she would like to loose 20 before then)
I have to do regular WW tomorrow because I don't have all the food but Thursday will be the first day of the Core
Start reading me again and give me major shit when I don't blog daily!

No comments: