skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Dawn's Journey to Becoming Fit & Fabulous
Friday, December 14, 2007
Day 169
What do you think of the new look
Got a little bored last night...
I rocked today!
I didn't go over in my points
Ending the day at 29!
Good feeling!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My new drug...Pristiq...feeling much better!
2 Days in a row baby!
Me Last Week
Me at WW this morning
This is how I'm feelin'...hot shit!
This says it all...
I couldn't wait until Friday to get on the scales...
If I only looked this cute today...
This is what I felt like after cooking
Too funny!
This says it all...
Blog Archive
►
2008
(59)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(4)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(12)
►
January
(22)
▼
2007
(164)
▼
December
(20)
Day 186
Day 185
Day 184
Day 183
Day 182
Day 181
Who Know's What # This Is!
Day 172 & 173
Day 171
Day 170
Day 169
Day 168
Day 167
Day 165 & 166
Day 163 & 164
Day 160, 161 & 162
Day 159
Day 158
Day 157
Day 156
►
November
(29)
►
October
(26)
►
September
(27)
►
August
(31)
►
July
(31)
No comments:
Post a Comment