I made it!
I have had some requests of a food journal so you can know exactly what I am eaten
So here goes:
breakfast: rolled oats cooked in the microwave with water....sucked the big one! So I added some sugar free applesauce, fat free butter spray and 1 t. of brown sugar...still sucked but ate it anyway
1 coke
snacks through out the day: 2 bananas, 2 clemetine oranges (they rocked), 1 apple, lots of grapes
lunch: Progresso light soup and added some turkey...mostly ate the broth because there was a lot of veggies in it
dinner: whole wheat spaghetti, hamburger meat and Ragu light spaghetti sauce with no sugar
After kids were in bed: FF milk with diet hot chocolate...very happy to find out that I can have this because it is one of my favorite treats after the kids are in bed
After freaking out yesterday over what to eat, I have set my mind at ease planning my meals for tomorrow
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment