Saturday, December 29, 2007

Day 184

5 pounds gone!
Love it!
Hopefully tomorrow when I weigh I will be back at my 20

I have been having headaches and migraines
I think it is sugar shock
My body is going crazy with no sugar...ok very little

Food journal:
Breakfast: breakfast sandwich (egg, Canadian bacon, FF cheese on a Thomas brand Light Wholegrain English muffin) 1 flex point for muffin only
*I loved this!! I plan to make it every day and even prep some for when school starts. So I can heat it and go
banana
Coke (1 flex point used)
Lunch: made kick ass taco soup and added FF sour cream...so 1 flex point for
sour cream
Snack: 32 oz. coke and around 3 cups of movie popcorn (6 flex points used)
Dinner: I wasn't going to even eat because I really wasn't hungry but I didn't want to make a bad choice if I did get hungry later in the night
So I fixed a quesadilla with FF beans, FF cheese on low point tortillas with FF sour cream (2 flex points used)
11 flex points used today
This is the last day of using this weeks flex points
I did divide it because I started mid week and still didn't even use all of them

No comments: