Saturday, December 1, 2007

Day 156

I did great today!
Took Chloe to a birthday party and said no to pizza, coke and freakin' ice cream cake!
Also came home tonight and fixed dinner
I really wanted to go out to dinner but knew I needed to say no

I have seen Guiltless Gourmet Dessert Bowls advertised in several WW magazines and have always tried to find them at Walmart
I found them at Target! When I saw them it was like I heard harps playing and a spot light was shining down on them
I was hoping they were 2 points but the one I had tonight was 4
The Chocolate Brownie with fudge sauce
It was very chocolaty but good
But my taste buds aren't too particular lately
So I am over on my points by 1 today
But it was worth it and I so deserve it after saying no to all that damn food today!

No comments: