Monday, December 31, 2007

Day 186

Apparently the lack of sugar and processed food is getting to me
I keep saying I need to get back to my 20 and it should be get back to my 40!
Hello, that is a big damn difference!

1 more freakin pound!
I have lost 7 since Wednesday! That rocks!

Notice on my food journal I used a little more flex points
My head has been hurting so bad from the lack of sugar, I decided to give myself a little extra
Food Journal:
Breakfast: juice (FP-1), breakfast sandwich (FP-1), coke (FP-2)
Mid morning: Sonic lrg. coke (FP-5)
Lunch: Last of the taco soup with sour cream (FP-1)
Snacks: oranges
Dinner: Left over chicken Parmesan with whole grain pasta
Night snack: popcorn (FP-1)
So I used a total of 11 of my flex points today
I will just need to watch it the rest of the week with only 17 left

No comments: