Monday, December 31, 2007

Day 185

Holy Moly!
I went back through my food journal to find how much I gained
Are you ready...after losing 42, I went back up 8.2!
But I'm still losing and I only have 1.8 to go to get back to that

Food journal
Breakfast: breakfast sandwich that I had yesterday, coke and banana
(flex points used 3)
Lunch: taco soup from yesterday (damn it is so good), sour cream
(flex points used 2)
Snacks: banana and apple
Dinner: chicken Parmesan with no breading (baked chicken with spaghetti sauce topped with mozzarella) and whole wheat noodles
My husband got me a huge block of fancy chocolate for Christmas (WTF?)
I finally tried it last night
One serving was 5 points so I had half for 2
It was pretty good
Then hot chocolate before bed

Looking at my weight and weight loss, my plan is to do core until I get below 200 pounds then go back to regular WW
Which is only 20 pounds away
Which would be 60 pounds total!
So maybe a month maybe a month in a half

No comments: