Damn this has been a great day!
Started off by weighing and I have lost 2.8 this week then that brings the grand total to 46.8
That freakin' rocks!
I saw a picture of myself in last years yearbook. Oh my! I was a honkin' cow! I'm going to copy it next week and post it all over my house. It looks like a totally different person!
Only had to work half a day because I had a head CT scheduled today
I was a little stressed about it because several people had said it was pretty rough
Hell! My appointment was at 1 and I was out of there at 1:11!
So I went shopping by myself!
Tonight, went to a work party without my children and had a blast!
It was so nice to be around adults with no children hanging all over me and screaming "Mommy!"
As for food:
I stayed right on track for the day
Than ate a little extra tonight
But I had planned on that since I had some flex points left and most of all...I deserve it!
Will not post tomorrow night because I will be a slumber party in Jenks with no children!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment