Hello my little blog darlings!
You think you are a loser?
Well, wait until you hear this!
I just took down my Christmas decorations tonight!
Oh well, at least it is done!
Today I have felt thinner but the scale seem to have lost its mind
It goes up a pound and down a pound
So that is why I haven't mentioned it
Yes, I am weighing every damn day but I'm trying not to put too much stock into it
I had a lot of people notice my weight loss today too
So damn it, I know it is working
Breakfast: oatmeal and a coke (FP- 2)
Lunch: left over chicken stroganoff, pudding and a banana
Snack: a medium sonic coke (FP-3)
Dinner: Something new! I made lasagna! whole wheat lasagna noodles, spaghetti sauce, hamburger meat, FF mozzarella and LF ricotta (I couldn't find FF ricotta so I will need to add a point for this)
apple (FP-1)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment