Damn, fell asleep again last night
I have been so tired this week
But work has had me workin' like a dog so....it happens
Wednesday:
After being so hungry yesterday, today I was fine
Breakfast: english muffin, juice, coke and granola bar
Lunch: applesauce, bagel with cream cheese, pudding and oranges
Snack: 2 point cookies, coke
Dinner: chili
After dinner snack: had points left so I had a coke and popcorn
Thursday:
Breakfast: english muffin, juice, coke and a granola bar
Lunch: chili, 2 point Doritos, jello with peaches
Snack: 2 point cookies
Dinner: 2 slices of Little Cesears pizza, pudding
Today I did something that I haven't done in a very long time...I tucked in my shirt! I liked the way I looked too. I have also been able to wear 2 pair of jeans that I have wanted to wear so bad. They are some of my favorite colored jeans!
The black ones are very slimming too!
Looking forward to weighing tomorrow!
Still have 20 or so flex points left and I plan to use those Friday night at a happy hour at a co-worker's house then Saturday my cousin is having a sleep over for her 30th birthday
It is a party filled weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment