Damn, another day of a horrible headache
I freakin' hate this!
2 food finds that got me excited...
I have been looking for FF/SF pudding with no luck
Today I found it and it is the bomb!
Orgasmic baby! I haven't had something that sugary since Christmas
My tummy was so happy!
I also broke down and bought Spilenda. I have always been against fake sugars but then today I saw Spilenda Brown Sugar!
I plan to eat it in my oatmeal tomorrow
I am getting tired of the breakfast sandwiches so I'm giving oatmeal another try
Also going to use FF milk and butter spray
I will give you a report tomorrow
Food Journal
Breakfast: kashi blueberry waffles and a coke (I didn't get my breakfast ready the night before so I had to use some extra flex points) (FP-5)
Lunch: Sucked! 3 slices of ham, left over couscous, applesauce and a orange
Snacks: apple, orange and FF/SF chocolate pudding
Dinner: hamburger patty and left over pasta with red sauce
I also trying a new chicken recipe in the crock pot tomorrow
Actually looking forward to trying some new foods tomorrow
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment