Saturday, January 5, 2008

Day 191

43.8 gone!
Almost 10 pounds in a week and a half!
Yesterday I was hating Core
Today I am lovin' Core!

Ok, so I tried to make some smoothies this morning and it turned into the Great Smoothie Fiasco of 2008! I ended up burning up the blender and throwing it in the trash! So...I need to get a new blender

Food Journal
Breakfast: I had planned a smoothie but...ended up with an orange
Lunch: Coke, left over chicken from last night with FF cheddar rolled up in a low fat/high fiber tortilla (FP-.5)
Snacks: grapes and apple
Dinner: I tried a new recipe Parmesan Crusted Talapia
It has some herbs, FF mayo (I hate mayo so I subbed FF sour cream) and Parmesan cheese. It called for breadcrumbs but I left those out since I am doing Core (FP-2)
Also made some potatoes by slicing them up with a 3T of low fat butter and Parmesan (FP-2)
Both were so good I had a serving and a half
But you know I have been kicking butt so damn it! I deserve it!
I'm actually out of flex points for the week but I am not stressing over it

Speaking of deserving it...I also treated myself to a hunk of that fancy chocolate from Christmas...only 5 points
That is a hell of a lot better than getting a pizza or a buffet

15 more pounds until I can go back to regular WW

No comments: