Today was so hard to stay on Core
I wanted something else so bad!
I had a coke mid afternoon for 2 points
Not bad...it could have been a hell of a lot worse!
I have started something new...
EXERCISE!
A friend and I started walking after school in the gym
Our goal is to do it for half an hour 4 days a week
So I figure my 2 point coke will be covered
Maybe that will be my incentive to exercise
You know I will do anything for a coke!
Food journal
Breakfast: breakfast sandwich and a coke (FP-3)
Lunch:the last of the rice and pork chops, applesauce
Dinner: I made the whole wheat pasta with chicken that I always make
But instead of using white sauce, I used red
Yes, it was good but not as good
Damn Core!
Other than my coke which is x'ed out with my activity points
I only used 3 flex points again
Excellent!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment