I am .2 away from my lowest weight the middle of December!
Thank you Lord!
Not bad a little over 7 pounds in a week!
This Core plan is kicking my ass but it is taking the weight off!
Food Journal for today:
It is pretty much the same from the last couple of days
Breakfast: breakfast sandwich, grapes and a coke (FP-3)
Lunch: applesauce, left over pork chops and brown rice
Snacks: apple, applesauce
Dinner: 2 bowls of chili (I shouldn't have had 2 bowls but I was so fuckin' hungry...if there was a horse in my backyard he would have been a goner!
With the Core plan you are suppose to eat until you are satisfied but not stuffed..so)
Check my points used today! 3 today! But I did want another Coke so damn bad. I usually have one in the middle of the afternoon. I didn't. I really wanted one this evening...but I didn't.
But...Kristy and I are going to start walking after school, so I will have a couple of activity points tomorrow. Maybe I can have that 2nd coke
Is it bad that I am obsessing over a freakin' coke?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment