Saturday, September 22, 2007

Day 84

I did really good during the day

Took the kids to the fair tonight
And I didn't go hog wild!
About half way through the fair I figured out how to eat and enjoy without going crazy
Only buy things that the kids will eat too
Then I ended up sharing it between the 4 of us
So I never got a full serving of anything

I did plan to go all out if I found the fried Snickers
I have been wanting one of those 4 or 5 years!
I finally found the vendor right before we left and they were out of Snickers!
Isn't that the shits!
But it was meant to be...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And might I add that I saw the carnies checking out your new slim and trim physique. One hot momman, 3 cute kids, and one broken stroller. A carny dream :)

s