Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Day 68

I am over on my points by 5
But looking back, did I really use all of my 35 flex points on Sunday?
I doubt it
So I am not going to kick myself over it

I didn't get my ass out of bed again today
I was very disappointed with myself
But after talking it out with a friend, I feel better about it
I am ready to go to bed around 9 then it is still hard to get up at 6
Plus, I am going non stop during the day
So, I am going to give myself a break with exercise for awhile
But I will be watching the scale very closely for any change

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

RELAX ALREADY!!!

You have done far better than I ever could. 20 lbs. is a MAJOR accomplishment. Give yourself credit and praise for that and not shit for forgetting to excercise. Run around the world this weekend and see if you don't feel better.

WWDD