I didn't do so hot today
Everything was ok until my trip home from Muskogee
I was very tired and needed a snack and a big coke to wake me up
Instead of choosing something healthy, I choose almond M&M's and a 44oz coke
I have to admit they were pretty damn good
Then for dinner we went to Freddy's
There I had a double cheese burger, fries and a coke
On a side note, have you been there yet?
Their burgers and fries are so good
Both are very unusual
Not your normal burger and fry dinner
Thinking back over today I think I can blame this one on my cycle
I have been fighting a migraine all week and it is the end of the month
So I have my splurge out of me and I will be back on track tomorrow morning
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment