Ok, so I haven't been very good today
I had a very stressful morning and I turned to food
Went to Sonic for lunch
Had a large coke (instead of a route 44...good)
A grilled chicken with honey mustard (very good choice)
A regular order of tator tots (only ate 1/2 and was full...very good news)
So my lunch ended up being ok
Was very hungry at dinner time
We went to A &W/LJS
I had a piece of chicken and fish, 2 hush puppies, fries and 2 root beers
Not the best choice, but I didn't eat as much as I would have 3 months ago
I would have got one of the big platters before
When we got home I had 2-3 servings of wafer cookies
On the good side of all this food...my stomach doesn't seem to require as much food to get full
I have only used 5 of my 35 flex points for the week
So I will be ok for the week if I stay on track through the weekend
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment