Just in case you can't read that "will fuck for coke"
And I ain't talkin about the drug baby
Isn't that me!
Stayed on program
For lunch today, I had the last of the tenderloin with brown rice
I buy the Minute Rice in the cup sizes already cooked
Those come in so handy and only 3 points
Dinner was left overs from the night before
Most of all, I WALKED TODAY
So very proud of myself and I really need to get back in the swing of it and this was the beginning!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Where can I buy the shirt...I so need it every morning of my life as I drive through Sonic and order that diet shit.
One day, it will look good on my (and yours) sexy, slim body. I can use it as a cover up and pull it off to show my awesome new body...with the same old stretch marks :)
Post a Comment