I woke up this morning with good intentions but by lunch I was eating everything in sight
That's ok back on tomorrow
Couple of yummy finds to tell you about...
Peanut butter
I know it sounds crazy but I'm not a big PB person but I have been craving it lately
So I got a light version...yes, it is worth 3 points but it is so worth it!
I've been eating it for breakfast on an English Muffin or a Kashi waffle
Pringles Baked Wheat Stixes
I have been eating the pizza flavored...very spice
I love them and only 2 points!
I was glad to see that Target is jumping on the band wagon and making their own 100 calorie packs
The other brands are so damn expensive...I'm glad to see that Walmart and Target have started making their own which means CHEAPER!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment