I had a wonderful day in the food world!
I made 2 WW recipes
For lunch I made Taco Soup
It was so good!
And it really hit the spot on this cold day
It should be around 2 points
I added a spoonful of low fat sour cream to my bowl and oh my! It rocked! Just an extra little kick!
I had that for lunch and dinner
This afternoon I made Pumpkin Muffins
2 points each
All you use is can pumpkin, water and a spice cake mix
Wow they were good too!
Something I did discover...
I should have gone down on my points a week or so ago..
I should be in the 27-29 range now
So I am at 30...only one over
But thank goodness that was after I counted the frozen yogurt from Braum's
I told you I had a good food day
If you would like any of the recipes from today's blog let me know!
I plan to look for some more WW soup recipes this weekend
I will let you know what I find
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So, did you enjoy going down on your points?
:)
Post a Comment