Monday, November 5, 2007

Day 130

The only thing that is kept me going today is 32.2 pounds gone!
So very happy that I am back to my original weight before my 2 weeks of hell
Slightly less than 8 pounds to get rid of before the end of the month

I don't know how the hell I have kept my composure all evening
It seemed to hit the fan as soon as I walked out of the door at school
And it ended with me stepping in dog shit with bare feet
It can only get better from here!

I some how cooked dinner through all of the chaos around me tonight
Scrambled eggs, bacon and hash browns
eggs-5 points bacon (2)-4 points hash browns-1 point
Great dinner for a cold night
I have to say that I did miss the cheddar cheese that I use to mix in the eggs :(

I tried the carmel sundae jello pudding that is 1 point and it rocks!
I think it was better that the chocolate banana

No comments: